62nd ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
The 62nd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition will be all virtual this year, taking place Dec. 2-11. The meeting offers a comprehensive hematology educational experience and publishes thousands of scientific abstracts highlighting the latest findings in hematology.
This email series will provide coverage of the meeting, including:
- Cost effectiveness of a triplet versus doublet therapy for multiple myeloma.
- Health care resource utilization for a novel CAR T-cell therapy.
- Pegcetacoplan versus eculizumab for patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Comorbidities and frailty in older adults with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- New treatment combinations in multiple myeloma.
Keep an eye out for coverage of the meeting, and click here to learn more about ASH 2020.